Are You Looking to Provide Your Child With The
EXTRA BOOST for their O Level Pure Chemistry Exams?
Your child can still achieve 2 to 4 grades jump in this final dash when he has a systematic, effective and results-oriented method to rely on during their revision.
1. Imagine how much more confidence your child gains once he learns the skillset to handle practical, knowing exactly the reasons behind the experiments, answering questions correctly from hands-on observations and theoretical knowledge.
2. Discover how your child can structure his answers more accurately, precisely and sharply in lesser time for his Paper 2 written paper. This means getting marks for every keyword he has written, bringing him closer and closer to his desired Chemistry grade.
3. Finally! Eliminate the complacency, the “I’ve already done my revision”, the “MCQ paper is easy to score” attitude in just 1 session of our MCQ workshop. Your child will see for themselves the blind spots, the amount of concepts they have forgotten since their Paper 2 exam, the traps they step right into…
About Mr Sean Chua
Hi, I am Sean Chua, Chemistry Specialist for O & A – Levels in Winners Education.
Being a full-time professional also means 100% dedication, commitment and responsibility to help your child to unlock his potential to excel in his Chemistry.
Because of my years of experience and expertise, I have been interviewed by the media such as The Straits Times, My Paper, Today and Shin Min Daily papers to provide my opinions and views on education topics. In addition, we have been contributing articles quarterly in Popular bookstore member’s magazines since 2012 to share our experience on examination preparation tips, studying techniques and changes to Singapore’s education landscape.
Many students and parents know me as the invited author for major books publishers in Singapore and I have written more than five titles of guidebooks, assessment books and Cambridge Ten Year Series (TYS). Most of my Chemistry books are adopted by secondary schools and junior colleges as compulsory or supplementary materials.
My YouTube videos has been received almost 1 million views by local and international students, parents and teachers. Your child will also be able to benefit from the clear, easy-to-understand and concise explanations, just like thousands of video subscribers.
When parents don’t see improvements in their child’s results despite numerous tuitions, when parents see their child struggling with their Chemistry, when parents understand the importance of seeking professional help to assist their child to improve their confidence and results in Chemistry during the critical O-Level or IP Year 4 period.
I am privileged to be the one they turn to for reliability and effectiveness.
They trust my professionalism in always putting their child’s interest as my utmost priority!
Are you tired of persuading your child to put more time and effort so that they can score and get into the JC or Poly course of their choice?
Does it worry you that your child seems to be focusing at the wrong things (mobile, computer games, social media, Netflix…) during this crucial period and all your advice is falling on deaf ears?
Imagine if your child can have an overall exam-oriented revision in just hours under the guidance of an expertise before every of their Chemistry paper, without you having to nag at them, feeling frustrated and exhausted!
I would like to proudly introduce you to our Pass With Distinction 3-in-1 Overall Revision Workshops consisting of:
1) Pure Chemistry Practical Theory Workshop
2) The Right Keywords Workshop
3) Score 100% Chemistry MCQ Workshop (The 13th year since 2009)
These 3 workshops are very specific in targeting, strengthening and recapping the essential exam-smart skillset for each Chemistry paper.
No more guesswork! Your child will get access to the system proven to be effective to boost their Chemistry results by a few grades during this overall revision.
9 out of every 10 of our students score A1, A2 and B3 for their O Level Pure Chemistry.
- Prepares your child to understand the rationale behind the practical procedure to score more marks instead of just barely passing practical
- Reveals the importance of reading in between the line for keywords in practical so that your child does not miss out on any observation
- Learn how to identify the topic/concept being tested in seconds by zooming in on the keywords or diagrams
- Avoid costly details in practical presentation which many students often overlook, for example, recording of results, graph techniques
- Highlight the precautions to be taken when performing different types of experiment
- How your child can answer planning question in a step-by-step procedure with more confidence, without leaving it blank anymore!
“It has managed to reinforce some concepts that I was not so sure of. The explanations provided was done in a simple way that I could understand. I find myself enjoying Chemistry more and I feel good when I can understand. I will recommend it to my friends.”
Shannon Koh, Crescent Girls’ School
- Prepares your child for Pure Chemistry Paper 2 in a reverse engineered manner! while schools only overload them with more questions
- Highlights the importance of using the correct set of keywords precisely
- Avoid the common mistakes students make in answering structured questions
- How to answer data source question confidently using the concepts your child already knows, even if it seems unfamiliar
- Recap the essential concepts for Pure Chemistry through questions
- Learn how much to write by looking at the marks and answer space allocation
- Understand the differences between state, explain, discuss … and structure the answers according to the requirement of the questions
- Take a peep into Mr Sean Chua’s thinking process on answering structured questions in a step by step manner
- Complete Section A in 45 minutes or less (By 3.15pm on 26 October 2021)
- Learn the strategy to choose the correct Either/Or Question to do in Section B of Paper 2 and score more marks
Each question covered concepts from many different topics which I thought was very beneficial as I managed to recap a few forgotten concepts while doing this paper.
I managed to learn how to phrase my answers better and not overwrite. Overall very helpful!!
Nurul Hidayah CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent
It helped me to identify the important keywords needed for the topics and questions given and it has also helped me to recap on topics which are taught earlier, so that I will be more confident in doing my chemistry o levels.
Joshua Tan, ACS(B)
I get more exposure to different kinds of questions and can learn from the common mistake analysis to avoid making them.
I can also take note of the keywords as Mr Chua goes through the questions.
Sharlynn, Crescent Girls’ School
- Tricky questions: what’s and where’s the trap and how to avoid it at all cost
- How to identify the right keywords to choose the correct answer
- Learn the method (effective and easy to use) to choose the answer fast and accurate
- Dos & Don’ts on how to prepare themselves mentally for the Chemistry MCQ Paper 1
- The right method to revise for Chemistry MCQ Paper 1 (It’s different from preparation for Chemistry Paper 2 and 3)
- How to increase your chance of choosing the best answer when you are unsure
- The hot favourite key topics for Chemistry MCQ questions
- Exposure to all the different types of questions in the last 10 years
- The correct thinking process to cope with challenging MCQ questions
- How to check effectively for MCQ Paper
- The must know equations, formula, key concepts for MCQ
- How to have the luxury of time (20 minutes or more) for checking MCQ
How the MCQ workshop is conducted
“This programme tells me the topics that I am weak in and it emphasises the importance of getting full marks for Chemistry MCQ. I have learnt to manage my time wisely, which is crucial in doing Paper 1 as I usually could not finish the paper. I learnt more about the strategies of doing MCQ and revise on key concepts. I hope I am able to get full marks and I will recommend this to anyone taking O-Levels.”
Cher Yi Jia, Nan Hua High School
“This workshop was a good chance for me to refine my chemistry knowledge for the upcoming MCQ paper. I was able to identify certain areas I have to relook.”
Nicholas Chin, SJI
“After the Paper 2, I feel like I need to get my Paper 1 to be 40/40 in order to get the A1 that I want. After the workshop, I now have identified key concepts and tricky questions that will allow me to avoid careless mistakes during exam.”
For the first 50 sign-ups only! Receive an exclusive topics analysis of the O Level Pure Chemistry Practical Paper 3 in the past 10 years.
For students who are attending all workshops! Clarify any doubts via WhatsApp and receive Mr Sean Chua’s timely response.
IMPORTANT: We can only accept up to 100 students for these overall revision workshops. That’s it. If you are looking to keep up your child’s momentum to pass Chemistry with Distinction, register now before the seats are snapped up!
2020 and 2021 are very unique years where there are major changes in the way your child learns.
Only one of the two things will happen now: Either you register for our overall revision workshops and prepare your child effectively for his final O Level dash.
OR you continue to see your child busy with everything else except doing the final preparations for their Chemistry papers. Leaving you absolutely worried about how they can do well to secure a seat in their preferred JC/Poly courses.
We strongly believe with the right set of tools and strategies your child is going to learn during this last dash towards their O Level, our 3-in-1 overall revision workshops can make a BIG difference in their Chemistry results.
Click on “Register Today” button to give your child the extra boost for their Chemistry results
Schedule of Online Live! Workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the workshops held?
All workshops are held online so your child can attend it safely at the comfort of your home. We choose to conduct them online to avoid gathering of large group of students during examination period.
Don't you agree the health of your child is of top priority during this critical period?
Students who complete the registration before 20 September 2021 will receive their printed materials in their letterbox.
For late registration, you will receive the copy of materials via email.
What support does my child have after the workshops?
All the way to O Levels WhatsApp support (worth $150) to clarify any doubts. Their questions will be timely answered by Mr Sean Chua personally.
Why is the MCQ Workshop 2 hours only?
Your child will complete 5 sets of MCQ (total: 110 questions) under timed condition.
They will be allocated 1.5 minutes for every question.
Each set contains between 10 to 30 questions grouped by topics.
They may choose to start with their stronger topics.
Their answers will be instantly marked and a score report will be emailed to show the correct and wrong answers.
Your child is highly recommended to complete the MCQs and review Mr Sean Chua's video explanations by 4 November 2021.
We will also be providing a specimen paper of 40 questions for practice on pen and paper, a
mock-up of the actual O Level Pure Chemistry MCQ paper.
They can send us the questions which they still don't understand after watching the video explanations.
Mr Sean Chua will address them live on 5 November 2021.
We will contact you if your child does not complete the MCQ questions by deadline.
The online MCQ system will open from 29 October – 10 November 2021
“Very beneficial and very helpful!!! We did a lot of different questions spanning all sorts of topics so it was really helpful in revision!”
Caitlin Loh, Methodist Girls’ School
“It has benefitted my by giving me the chance to practise. It has also helped me to revise and remind me what I have forgotten.”
Ryan Lee, Chung Cheng High School (Main)
“It has been really helpful in revising all the topics and I now know the topics I need to work on. I feel more confident and I know how to approach the questions.”
Kirti Menon, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
“It highlighted the topics I need to revise and it trained my time management. I feel more confident in tackling the paper.”
Kynan Lam, Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
“This programme has helped me to revise my concepts once more before the exam and allows me to attempt a variety of questions in different categories to allow me to know which topics I am weaker in. It is interactive and lively. I understood and clarified some doubts that I have previously.”
Dionne Yap, Chung Cheng High (Yishun) School
“This MCQ workshop has been the most effective and excellent workshop I have attended so far. Not only do we refresh our awareness for every Chemistry chapter, we also learn how to manage our time and speed to effectively score our best in our MCQ paper. Complex theories and questions have been explained plainly yet clearly that I can understand immediately. I sincerely believe I am better prepared for the Chemistry MCQ paper after the workshop and confident of doing well. Thanks for everything! I would surely recommend this programme to everyone who does the O-Levels”